Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Saturday, February 10, 2007

She's here!

Lindsey Elizabeth was born on Monday February 5th at 9:45am. She weighed in at 8lbs 10oz and was 21 inches long. We are both doing fine. My c-section recovery was much easier this time around. Lindsey has jaundice so we have her on a bili blanket here at home, but her numbers were much lower today so we are happy!

Matthew came down with a cold the day we got home, so he has been with my parents for the past three days. I miss him like crazy and can't wait to begin adjusting to life as a family of four.

I know noone seems to post, but just thought I'd share my news for those who do check in.

Sarah

5 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jen said...

CONGRATS SARAH! What wonderful news! Thanks for sharing. I've been trying to comment on your other post and for some reason blogger won't let me. I'm hoping this will work. On my blogger dashboard it says that we're still on old blogger and I've put my other blog on new blogger so maybe that's messing it up.

I've been thinking of you. Did you have to stay down on bedrest for the rest of your pgcy? I hope not for your sake. That's difficult not to mention having to take care of your ds to boot. Take care and please don't stop posting!

Jen

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jen,
I was wondering if people were having problems with the blogs switching over. It seemed to mess things up a bit.
I was put on modified bedrest at the end of October and then found out in December that the pevia had moved, so I was taken off a week before Christmas. I only had that one bleed. Despite all that, I can't believe how quickly the pregnancy went. I'm glad she's here, but sad not to be pg anymore.
What's going on with you? Any adoption news?? I tried to get on to your blog, but had trouble.
Hope things are going well for you!

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I was checking in hoping someone had posted about ur baby! YEAH! I wonder how Kristi is

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that post above was uni

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! A little late, but I'm here. Oh congrats Sarah I am so happy for you. Now lets see a pic of this little sweet girl! Congrats again and I am so glad she arrived safe and sound.
a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home