Happy New Year
Hi Girls!
Just wanted to say happy new year. I hope everyone had good hoildays. We are in the final stages of our home improvements. The painting should be done by this weekend and our new carpet installed next week. We can then move ds to the new room and set up the nursery in ds' old room. I *think* (hope) we'll make it in time. We've just been going through all of our crap and reorganizing and I think I'll be done with that part today.
I will be 34 weeks tomorrow and was taken of bedrest/restricted activity 2 weeks ago. My placenta is now low lying instead of a previa. I feel okay, just tired and my body starts to hurt with very little activity...it's pretty sad actually. I'm almost at the point where I am ready to be done, but since this could be my last pregnancy I'm trying to enjoy it and the last few weeks I have with just ds.
Hope to hear from you soon!
1 Comments:
Congrats Sarah! I can't believe how close you are to the end!! Make sure you post and let us know all of your delivery details!! Show us what the nursery looks like...and a few belly shots would be cool too. :)
Have you picked out a name yet?
Happy new year!
a.
Post a Comment
<< Home