So long
Hey ladies, I just want to let you know that I am removing my membership from this blog. It's just not active. Posts that are left out to hang, no follow ups, no real discussions, etc. I personally find it rather painful when I check in. I also feel its one more thing I need to check in with. I think its suffice to say that we have all grown apart over the years.
Anyway, just wanted to say bye and that my email is always open. I wish each of you and your families the best.
Cheers,
a.
4 Comments:
Take care, Andrea. I'm sort of on the opposite end - I'm glad we're still able to connect, albeit loosely, and more casually. Checking in once a week or so feels about right to me. I know no one posts very regularly, but I think that when something significant happens (thinking Erika here...) people "de-lurk" to offer their support to a longtime "friend". I know I'm more likely to post than to e-mail someone individually. Plus, I generally post to my own blog and being active on two can be a bit much.
But yes, in many ways we've all grown apart some and keep current with the comings and goings from a distance. And that's ok. A little breathing room is ok. You're much better about keeping in touch with people via email, so I'm sure you'll stay connected to those closest to you, and that's gotta be a good thing.
Cheers!
i have to disagree with you, Andrea. I don't think we have grown apart.. not closer but not apart. our lives are more filled then a few years back when we were actively ttc. Persoanlly I am here whenever anyone needs support of any kind. I check this blog a couple of times a week and even if we are aren't 100% active to me that means that everyone is managing to survive. KWIM..
I agree that even checking in when we can is better than nothing. We are all busy, but whenever someone needs something they are not afraid to say it and people always seem to post then.
I admit than I am a bad poster...I was/am on babycenter too, but I enjoy and look forward to reading and checking in.
Anyway, I am on bedrest now. I had my first bleed last Firday due to the previa so I am out of work and everything else until at least November 6th. They'll decide after the next u/s if it has moved up or if I'm completely on bedrest until the baby comes.
So, I'll look forward to checking in when I am naughty and sneak out of bed!
Sarah
sarah
get as much rest as you can I know it sounds cliche but.... once you hold that baby in your arms.. and hit the ground running rest becomes a thing of the past
Post a Comment
<< Home