What great news Kristi!!! Well...if you get twins again lucky for you!!! I hope they are girls to help you not feel so outnumbered, but you're right about just wanting healthy babies.
...doing a little happy dance. I'm sure we will ALL be holding our breath come Oct. 3rd! My vote is twin boys AGAIN, ha ha ha ha. Can you imagine? Wow! If anyone can handle it Kristi its you!! :) a.
congratulations! I'm happy that this is welcome news for you. I'm from a family of 4 kids - all girls - and very much enjoy coming from a slightly larger-than-average family. I think a same-gendered sibling set is great so I'm hoping you have another boy.
4 Comments:
What great news Kristi!!! Well...if you get twins again lucky for you!!! I hope they are girls to help you not feel so outnumbered, but you're right about just wanting healthy babies.
Keep us posted so we can share in your joy.
Jen
...doing a little happy dance. I'm sure we will ALL be holding our breath come Oct. 3rd!
My vote is twin boys AGAIN, ha ha ha ha. Can you imagine?
Wow! If anyone can handle it Kristi its you!!
:)
a.
Conrats Kristie!
I am so happy for you..and me too because now I'm not the only one here still reprouducing!!
Keep us posted. How are the boys??
congratulations! I'm happy that this is welcome news for you. I'm from a family of 4 kids - all girls - and very much enjoy coming from a slightly larger-than-average family. I think a same-gendered sibling set is great so I'm hoping you have another boy.
Post a Comment
<< Home