Hello??? Anybody out there???
So, I'm guessing everyone is busy outside enjoying the summer, but I just thought I'd start a new thread in case any of you are like me and keep checking to see if anyone has posted. :)
We are doing good here. The kids are starting swimming lessons today. I hope they are good. We are taking them at the city pool this year instead of at our normal place. I just hope they learn something. My kids are okay swimmers, but they couldn't swim a race or anything. They are mostly doggie paddlers. I want them to learn to swim real strokes and stuff since I never did so I can't really teach them.
MP- How did you get that movie on here?? I was trying to put one of Jason hitting at his last baseball game, but I'm pretty computer challenged and couldn't get it to work. Any hints would be appreciated.
Erika- How are you doing? How are the kids? I'm sure you are busy since you always have your kids involved in activities, but I hope you are feeling better and happier too if possible.
Uni- How is the flood recovery going? I hope you stayed out of danger and nothing happened to your house.
Sarah- Are you enjoying your summer? How is the morning sickness with having to care for ds at the same time?
Andrea- Love the new look of your website. It's great...one of these days I'll make myself learn more of the computer stuff so I'm not so dependent on DH.
Ana- What's happening with you and your family? I thought you said you might be doing some injectibles sometime soon...did that ever happen?
Christine- Glad you are back. How are you doing? I hope you are enjoying your freedom from cares while you can before all the work comes back home. ;) It always makes it so great when they come home after a trip without you because they realize how much they need you. I hope they all got healthy and didn't have any more problems with sickness.
Happy Summer!!
Jen
8 Comments:
hey jen we recovered okay. been busy with kids and summer. Its that time of the year when we start having guests. DHs friend was ehre for a couple of days, my parents are now ere for the next couple of months, we havethree couples visiting in the next couple of weeks and the list goes on!
I keep checking in, but as usual don't have anything exciting to report!
M/S is starting to let up. I mostly just feel gross and not myself, but I am not as nauseous as I was in the beginning. I have my first u/s next week and I can't wait. Ds has been patient and I can't wait to actually start taking him places again!
I have 7 days left of summer school and then I'll have some time off. I'm trying to get stuff ready for next year since I am switching grade levels.
Other than that, we are just busy every weekend with something for my cousins wedding, birthdays, and our anniversary.
I'll check back later for updates!
To Mac or not to Mac that is the question...
So, my computer is on it's last legs and before it crashes and loses all of my wonderful stuff I have saved on it dh wants to get me a new one, but he wants to get me a Macintosh and I'm a little leary of that. He assures me that everything between macs and pcs are now compatible and that it will be no different than having a pc, but HE really wants me to have a MAC and I'm not sure why. I know one of his reasons is they are harder to get viruses etc on...at least that's what he says. I love dh but don't know how much of this info is just trying to sell me on the idea of it. Anyway...do any of you have any experience either good or bad with using a mac and compatibility with sending files/pictures or whatever??? I'd appreciate any and all responses.
Take care!!
Jen
Jen,
To get the video to post on a blog you need to have it hosted somewhere. I used YouTube. You create an account there, upload your video to that site, and then it will create for you a link that you can copy/paste into a blog post elsewhere. It was really, really easy (although, if you recall, several copies of it showed up in the same post... so I must have done something wrong)
Good luck - would love to see a video of Jason and baseball!
Glad you're feeling better. I tossed my cookies already this morning. But since we now know this pregnancy is likely to fail, I am comforted knowing my pukey days will soon be behind me. Because barfing? It blows.
Jen My first computer was a MAc ( a loooong time ago) It took me forever to agree to switch. SOrry can't help you with ur decision.
Erika,
It's been unbearably hot here too. Over 100 almost every day. I'm going crazy! We love to be outside doing things and I just can't take the heat! I hope it cools down for everyone soon.
Jen
I am taking the advantage of the heat and taking swim lessons!
Really hot here too! I'm not wanting to see our electric bill!
Summer school ended last week, so I am finally going to have a couple of weeks to just relax and enjoy ds.
We just finished his swimming lessons and he is doing great. I may still use floaties when we are with a big group, but if it is just adults with him, he is fine.
I am 11 weeks today and starting to feel better. We had an u/s last week and everything looks good. The baby is actually measruring a week big which means it may just be a big baby. I know the exact day this happened, and sadly there aren't any other days to choose from!
Stay cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home