Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A video in lieu of photos

Testing, Testing 1-2-3

Let's see if I can get this video of my two kiddo's to happen. I thought it would be more fun that simply posting recent pictures of them. Dh made it to send to his dad for Father's Day since he LOVES to hear about Nicholas's progress with reading.

It was shot about a month ago when Nicholas decided to "help" me by getting Lauren down for her nap. We usually read a couple of books at both naptime and bedtime. So he took it upon himself to put her in bed, choose a couple of books to read to her, and then sing her our "night night song" (edited out, sorry - it was ADORABLE!). When I saw him do this, I grabbed the camera and started filming. You will see him do the same stuff to Lauren that I do when I read the kids stories - quiz them on colors, for example. Funny kid! So enjoy seeing/hearing my two kids.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jen said...

It worked for me last night! What adorable kids!!

Jen

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger MP said...

um, not sure why it's suddenly showing THREE of the same video - there is no explaining Blogger sometimes. UG!

Sorry you couldn't see it, though, Andrea. Glad you could hear it. It's the audio that made it cute anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home