Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Friday, June 16, 2006

My pics

Here is the pic I took last week to send to my brother. I will try to get some other ones loaded this weekend.



I'm feeling okay. Still tired and starting to get that unsettled feeling in my stomach. Not full blown morning sickness yet, that hit at 6 weeks with Matt. I hate the first trimester and all the paranoia that goes with it. UGH!

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, he looks so much like you Sarah! I love the sign he's holding, YIPPIEE!!!!!
Hold on tight, the first tri IS a rollercoaster.
a.

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger nanjowe said...

WHat a handsome young man!
Morning sickness was how I knew the pregnancy was going okay... (that what I convinced myself) I usually have ALL day/ALL pregnancy sickeness.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sarah,

What a cute idea! How fun and I'm so glad that he's so excited. I'm assuming Dh is excited too. If I remember right he's still in the middle of a career change isn't he?

Take care,

Jen

PS we had a blast in Northern California. If you want to see some pictures etc. check out my blog.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls! Of course, I love seeing all your pictures too! I think we all have pretty good looking kids!

Jen, my dh started a new job at the beginning of April. He still wants to teach (that was the career change path), but it just wasn't happening quick enough (he couldn't pass the test he needed to start his student teaching). He's now doing trade show coordinating for a company. He was in sales in the trade show industry before...didn't like the sales, but he enjoys the planning and implementing and that is what he is doing know. I think he is almost more excited about this baby (only because he now knows how wonderful the outcome is), but he got to be home with Matt so I think he is feeling sad that he won't have the same "bonding" time with this baby. It will all workout. I'm going to check out your blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home