Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Holy Crap!!!!

I just had to share this here....I'm pregnant!!! And Shocked!!!

I took a digital this morning and it said pg, but I didn't believe. So with very diluted urine I just took another digital and an equate and they are both +.

I showed dh the one this morning and he's like "we haven't had sex in like a month and a half". I said "we obviously did about 2 weeks ago!"

We are both excited but stunned...I mean, it was such a chore with Matthew and all this took was an unofficial quickie....i.e. we weren't really trying. I didn't even have obvious O symptoms this time, but I must have been close enough.

And to top it off, I found out I am teaching 3rd grade next year (can't stand the teachers I'll be working with) so now I'll be out on maternity leave and I won't know what to plan for. I am due I think February 11th, so I would have been out at the same time I was with Matthew...that would have been so easy.

And I'll be 16 weeks pregnant at the wedding...

OK, I'll stop rambling. My head is spinning and I have no one to talk too....

6 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sarah-

What a wonderful surprise for you to get!! How fun for you. Have you told ds yet?? I wonder what he'll think of it.

Congrats!!!

Jen

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls...I know it will work out and I know this is a blessing, but it is hard to think clearly sometimes. I was shocked this morning and then to be told I'm changing grade levels, I've just been in excited, but anxious knots today. I can't tell anyone yet, but I may tell my principal to see if she would have mercy on me and not make me change this year.

I haven't told ds yet...I will wait until we decide to tell the family, probably Father's Day if we can hold out that long.

I'm not sure why I decided to test. I think AF was due yesterday, but like I said, no real O symptoms so it was just a guess. I usually POAS all the time, but the only ones I had here were the digital so I didn't want to use them unless I knew for sure. Anyway something just came over me and I took the test and I did it wrong (don't ask), so I just went ahead and took the other one this morning thinking I shouldn't reuse the test holder/reader and it came out "pregnant"....and then I had to make through the whole day until I could test again. I just about peed my pants in Walmart when I went to buy the tests, but I had to hold it!!!

And of course, freak that I am, now I am feeling a little sad. I mean I had been doing fairly well with losing weight and working out and was really enjoying it. I mean, I'm thrilled to be pg, but kind of bummed that I'll be getting big and have to start over and plus some. I am going to keep up with WW and eat the high end of my points and probably keep up with the weight at least on my upper body. I'll quit the abs (why bother) and just do walking for cardio. Maybe I can find a good pregnancy workout DVD.

I'm ramblimg again.
Please tell me to shut up at any time!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger nanjowe said...

ramble all u want.. such an exciting time. yeah. If you stay healthy and eat healthy while preggo there is no reason why you will not shed of the weight.. infact my g/f who has the 13 pounder baby lost weight during her pregnancy! It will all work out keep the faith in that! It always does.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger MP said...

congratulations Sarah! Finally, some good old fashioned good news around here! :)

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm here, and about 15 pregnancy tests later, def. pregnant. I saw the nurse last Thursday and did all the bloodwork. My due date is February 15th, but I'll be a scheduled C-section earlier than that.
Everyone is thrilled, especially ds. He is so excited..it is so cute!
I told my principal, and after we talked about it we decided I would go ahead and teach 3rd next year keeping as many kids as I can. I figure the parents don't have to know I already knew I was pg when I offered to keep the class.
I'm still feeling good, but I am definantly more tired than I was with Matt. I make it though the day, but I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

So, what's up with everyone else?? There must be someone with some kind of update!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yesterday was the last day of school, and I start summer school on Monday.
As long as Ken keeps bringing in a paycheck, this may be the last summer I work. I say that every year, but I'm sure with the added addition to the family I will want to be home even more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home