Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am here too...

Been busy as always.. As the weather changes so does my mommy load. The fundraising dinner is about 6 weeks away and I still don't feel ready. Two major gardening commitments to deal with... and dh is doing to china in 3 weeks.
I am really worried about Christine... been worried for a while now. Her family is my thots. Erika you to.. worried about you too... and ofcourse you too ana. We are surviving through a tough time, glad we are survivors and not victims. KWIM.
Struggling with migraines - don't know where they came from, this is day three of Ice pick headaches.. bleh.
hugs all around
uni

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry sweetie, migrains are horrible. I walk around my house with sunglasses when I get them (once a year usually). Try to rest and maybe even call the doc for some imitrex? Its a wonder drug.
Hugs,
a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home