Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Breaking the silence

Okay, I'll post

I really have nothing to report, but just thought our last post shouldn't be a week old!

Dh started his new job last week and I am on spring break this week. Just trying to relax and enjoy time w/ ds. He had school yesterday and tomorrow so I do have a few hours to myself. Of course yesterday I cleaned and tomorrow I will finish the Easter shopping.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks for breaking the silence. :) I have a question for everyone...do any of you have any great Easter traditions? What do you put in the kids' baskets? Do you hide their baskets or just do an egg hunt? Are any of you hosting the Easter dinner? We're going to my il's house so I don't have to host thankfully.

We hide their baskets and then have an egg hunt later in the day. In their baskets we usually put candy, a book, a toy of some kind and that's it. It's nothing really big.

Have a great day!

Jen

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, my dh brought home a peoples magazine yesterday for me (I am sick) and it had an article on your boyfriend. They'll be living in Seattle, which by the way is ONLY an hour from me, HA HA!

a.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gee Andrea, I think it's time I paid you a little visit. You wanna go crash the wedding???? BTW, it seems that Matt has gained back almost 50 lbs. I wonder if he got extra thing to win the cash?

Ana...Hows the pg progressing? How are you feeling? When is the official due date?

Jen...We usually do the egg hunt at church. We may do one at my parents, but it would only be my ds hunting. I just put his basket next to the front door...that is what my parents did. He isn't a big candy eater, but I get him a few small pieces. He always gets a Beanie Baby bunny, a book, and a DVD. This year he is also getting a coloring book and colored pencils, a puzzle, and a soccer ball.

Anyway, just enjoying some quite time while ds is at school and then I will workout, pick up ds, and go visit my parents. I can get my baby fix visiting with my niece.

Have a good day!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home