I miss my Cyber Friends
I really miss you guys and your banter. WHere is everyone? I know I am guilty of not being here. Right now I live precariously through Andrea. I check her blog daily, I also check everyone elses but like me no-one is updating. Just wanted you guys to know I am thinking about you. I am going through one of the worst things that has EVER happened to me in my ENTIRE life. All 40 years! It is soo bad that I can't think that I will ever be able to talk about it. (Andrea i got "worser" news....) Those that believe in prayers... send one up for me and my family, and those that believe in positive vibes and energy.. send some this way... Maybe one day I'll be able to share this dark journey...
I am sad...bewieldered.. shocked.. speechless and above empty and void
7 Comments:
Uni!
I'm so sorry to hear that you are having difficult times in your life right now. It's so hard to have to deal with hard things. If/when you feel like sharing know that we will be here for you. I check in often too, but don't post as much as I should. I will pray for you and your family to get through whatever it is you are dealing with.
Hugs,
Jen
thanks guys..
life goes on KWIM. As much as I wish it would stop for a minute so we can catch our breath it still goes on.
First, Uni I'm so sorry you're going through a horrible time. I hope things get better for you soon and whatever is troubling you resolves itself peacefully. You can always unload here if you need/want to.
Second, I wanted to address the comment about the "lurkers". I think we all know that Benton, KY is Christine/MCM. I'm not sure who the other person is. She and I still communicate and I was the one who shared this blog address with her since she was part of the group originally and didn't know anything about it. She was never invited to join, despite being included in the list of MIA's Andrea posted a few months ago. I know that if you are not a "member" of this blog you CANNOT comment. It won't let you. I know, because I tried and couldn't and had to specifically ask for those priviledges. I am not able to provide joining rights since I'm not an admin of the site, but I just wanted to let everyone know that being a lurker may not be a bad thing, it may just be that she CAN'T post. Try not to jump to any conclusions....
Uni...I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Again, please feel free to share/vent or whatever you need to do.
I check in every day, but don't post because I have nothing to really say..I told you I'm boring :)
Sarah
i appreciate any positive thoughts.. be it lurkers or regulars. ALthough it would be nicce to know how MCM and her boys are doing.. I always wonder if they are still racing. and how caryn's boy is doing. He must be all grown by now.
I am doing better today i talked to a therapist yesterday.
I received an email from Christine/MCM with the following message. She asked me to post it for her:
"Sorry for lurking/being rude, didn't mean to piss anyone off. MP let me know about the blog and she told me that I would be invited to post. I have tried several times but was given a message that said that it wasn't allowed.
It has been a few years and I have always been curious and interested as to what everyone is up to and how you all are doing.
Again, sorry for intruding.
Christine/MCM"
I hope this soothes any ruffled feathers. MCM is doing really well, for those interested. Her oldest will be graduating HS in a few months, her middle is still really active but not riding as much, and her youngest will be 4 this summer and sounds as sassy as typical 4 yo's tend to be. Gotta love 'em. Their business is doing really well and like many others, the family moved into a new, bigger house. All is good.
Cheers, ladies!
I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a good week. Let's all try to find one positive thing about tomorrow!
Saran
Post a Comment
<< Home