Checking in with everyone
I've been checking in and no one has been posting anything. I don't have anything interesting to share, but wanted to check on some of you who have had things happening recently.
Erika- How are you? I have been thinking about you and wishing that I could help in some way. I know that there's probably nothing I can do, but please know that I am here for you.
Ana- So, A line is a line but have you told dh yet? Have you gone to the hunk yet? Tell us what's happening!!!
MP- What happened with the house. Last I heard you were trying to make it happen. Did everything get done so you could close and keep your interest rate? I hope it worked out for you.
Uni- How are you? I hope that your feeling better and that your difficulties whatever they were are seeming less overwhelming to you.
Sarah- How's everything with you? Do you get spring break soon? How's the working out etc going for you? Are you still doing good? I've been fairly consistent at 3 times a week with exercise, but the eating healthy thing just hasn't made it into my life yet. How do I get rid of my HORRIBLE sweet tooth???
Christine- Work must be keeping you busy. Check in when you have a chance.
Andrea- Don't know where you've gone, but I hope you'll come back. I've been checking your blog and your talent is just amazing to me. It seriously blows my mind. Somehow I got missed on the creativity thing, but I have siblins that are great artists. I really admire you. I hope all the house stuff and moving will go well for you. Do you know what area you are hoping to move to?
That's it for me. I wish I had some great news to share, but my life is pretty boring.
Everyone have a great day!!
Jen
2 Comments:
I feel the same way...I check in and have nothing to share, but hope that everyone is doing okay.
I have spring break the week of April 10th. The kids aren't to wound up yet, so it is making it easier to be in school. Plus we have had a ton of rain, so the weather hasn't brought on spring fever yet!
Yes, the working out is working!! I just tried on clothes tonight that were still snug 2 weeks ago and they fit now!! I mean they are still snuggish, but I can wear them and not look squeezed into them. My spring clothes should fit fine. I am still doing the Biggest Loser workout about 3 times a week and following WW. I have only lost about 8 lbs since January, but I'll take it! The last month has been great. I gave up candy for lent and my dessert is the reduced calorie, sugar free pudding w/ fat free cool whip. This week I added cake made with diet coke. Just the cake mix and diet soda and then bake like normal...it is actually good. So, that is basically how I am handling the sweet tooth.
Dh finally got a job that he will start on Monday. I haven't wanted to jinx it so I haven't said anything, but things are looking good :)
So, thats my update...would love to hear from everyone else!
yeah on dh job.
and Ana I better check back for ur updates.
I am doing better.. dealing best I can. the change in weather is helping. Thanks for inquiring after me.
Post a Comment
<< Home