Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since 1999...

Monday, February 13, 2006

We're BAAAACK!

Andrea asked about our trip so I thought I'd just post a little thing about it. We had SOOOOO much fun!! I was a little worried when we got to the airport only to find out they'd cancelled our flight, but they just routed us through Oakland and we got there a few hours later than we thought we were going to. That knocked going to the beach out for us, but that's about all. The kids insisted on swimming in the pool outside when we got there, but it was heated and it was really warm the whole time we were there--around 80 every day I think. I just loved wearing shorts and swimming in February. Disneyland was WONDERFUL--we all loved it including DH and he's a hard one to please. We had so much fun and after the fireworks on Friday when we were going back to our hotel I just wanted to cry becuase I was sad that it was all over and we had to go home to COLD Utah and real life. Plus, my family is coming this weekend for Em and Jason's birthday on Friday and my b-day on Sunday so I have to get ready for them and with all the stuff that piles up while you are on vacation I'm going crazy.

I'm taking a piano class and had to take a test for that and record me playing for it too. Plus I'm helping in Em's class for their Valentine party, I haven't gotten dh anything for V-day yet, plus it's our anniversary on WED and I haven't gotten him anything for that either. Ugh I hate getting him presents b/c he won't tell me what he wants and I can never think of anything good. I think last year I bought some tiny lingerie for him (he says the kind I like covers me too much)---don't think I've worn it since then I wonder if he'd remember if I recycled it. lol--I won't really do that to him, but it sure it tempting when he won't help me out with ideas. okay--I gotta run I still need to go pick up some food at the grocery store plus cookie decorating stuff for Emily's class party tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

Jen

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Actually I was a little disappointed in their reaction to be truthful. I had this picture of them going crazy, jumping up and down etc. When we told them they just kinda stared at us--they didn't believe us--they though we were joking with them or something. So, I'm kinda wishing we told them earlier so they could get really excited, but it was still really fun. I just felt like I was the one who was the most excited. I think they were excited, but shocked so didn't really know how to react. As they ate breakfast etc they got more excited and even though we only left a couple hours after they woke up for the airport Em asked us about every other minute if it was time to go so maybe it was good that we didnt' tell them or I might have gone crazy with her asking me how long until we left for weeks on end. ;) It was still really great and I know we'll all remember it forever. I'll post some pics soon--probably just on our family blog so I don't clog up this one. I'll post here once I've done it so you all know to look at the pics.

Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home